Many examples of program impact have been reported from across the US and beyond. Partnership Awards are included in the Annual reports of several hosts. Here are some examples of the various types of impact reporting.
Michigan Campus Compact Annual Report included Partnership Award
The award honors and recognizes exemplary collaborations, undertaken by a college or university in partnership with a community group, which address critical areas of public need. The Partnership Award:
- Honors a sustained institutional commitment that has resulted in tangible community impact.
- Provides recognition for outstanding campus-community partnerships,.
- Increase the number and the effectiveness of campus-community partnerships and promote college/university citizenship.
- Encourages cooperation among education, community, government, and business leaders on critical social and economic issues.
- Increase public awareness of and support for campus-community partnerships
Portland State University
[ return to top ]